Designed for the drummer’s comfort, ergonomics and improved play. Standard double offer no consideration to body symmetry in relation with the drum kit.
- Extremely ergonomic drum-centering design.
- Bi-laterally symmetrical design creating a unit where both pedals can FEEL IDENTICAL.
- Better stereo imaging when miked up.
- Prevents hip displacement and joint stresses caused by traditional placement of standard pedals.
- Top craftsmanship, engineering, speed and smoothness make this a professional quality pedal.
- Radius adjustable drive wheel - The diameter of the drive wheel can be infinitely adjusted from 2.5cm (1.5") to 7.6cm (3") with only a drum key. This allows drummer to adjust the drive wheel from a speed cam to a power cam and anything in between with no parts to get lost.
- No rod lag as can be experienced with traditional longer slave rods.
- Free–standing pedestal design with upper transverse beam and solid metal base plate for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Quad drive springs for increased response and sensitivity.
- Two 31.75cm (12.5") long x 8.9cm (3.5") wide foot pedals among largest in the industry - for either heel-up or heel-down techniques.
- Heavy duty 1.1cm 7/16" Tempered U-joints with dust covers for long lasting life.
- Spring shackle lugs thread into a locking nut keyed into the body of the shackle, totally eliminating the possibility of them stripping out.
- Spring-loaded anti-skid spurs and Industrial Strength Velcro on both pedal base and center beater housing for zero movement.
- 2x drum keys included