Build you own snaredrum with this DIY (Do It Yourself) set composed of a premium maple CVL shell and Sparedrum high quality drum parts.
- Before drilling, check several time your work
- Use "Hard Wood" Drill Bits to drill correctly the shell
- Measure and check carefully the dimensions and center to center dimensions of the hardware you install
- When applying a finish, avoid water based products
Set composed of:
- 1x Maple Shell 5.4mm 14"x5.5"
- 1x H23-14-8 - 14" 8 Holes 2.3mm Super Triple Flange Drum Hoop
- 1x H23-14-8S - 14" 8 Holes Snare Side 2.3mm Super Triple Flange Drum Hoop
- 1x STO4 - Classic Snare Strainer / Throw-Off 38mm
- 1x STOB1 - Deluxe Snare Strainer Die Cast Butt Plate 59mm
- 1x SNW1420PBP - 14" 20 Strands Snare Wire - Phosphor Bronze End Platesbr />- 8x L6SD - Snare Drum Lug - 51mm (x1)
- 2x TRC-42W - 42mm Tension Rod with washer - 7/32" Thread (x10)
- 2x WSC4-11 - M4 11mm - Mounting Screw for Wooden Shell (x10)
- 1x WSC5-12 - M5 12mm - Mounting Screw for Wooden Shell (x10)
- 1x AVH1 - Die Cast Air Vent Grommet 16mm
- 1x LO16 - Shell Drilling Layout 6"-16"
- 1x AS14CO - 14" Alverstone 1-ply Coated Drumhead - 10 mil
- 1x FO14CL - 14" Foster Clear Resonant / Snare Side Drumhead - 1-ply - 3 mil
Necessitate some DIY / handy work skills
Beware, drum building can be very addictive!