The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is
Warning: Last items in stock!
Can you imagine the ultimate tool that transforms any guitar and amplifier into a Rock and Metal machine? Stop imagining. Here’s Gasoline.
Gasoline is the tool that will make you set aside all your old distortion effects and preamps. Genuine American High Gain boutique sound with unprecedented versatility and tons of gain, made to reach every style from rock to the most extreme metal.
Satisfying the most exquisite ears, Gasoline is built by hand one by one using the highest quality components and adjusting each gain stage, so that the sound is perfect in every unit.
Equipped with SE2 technology, it can be used to record through any audio interface. Just open your favorite DAW and load the impulse responses, exclusively designed for Gasoline, to turn it into a multitude of High Gain amplifiers that will take your recordings to the next level.
If you want a robust, versatile and exclusive distortion, get your Gasoline.
- Three bands EQ: Bass, Mid, Treble
- Two bands extreme EQ: Presence, Deep
- Gain and volume
- Three modes swtich: Modern, Raw, Vintage
- Three ways VRM switch
- Standard pedal power: 9V ‘center negative’ 2.1mm DC jack
- Polarity inversion
- AC connection
- Momentary Overvoltage
- True Bypass
- Possibility of use as effect or preamplifier
- Equipped with SE2 (Studio Environment Emulation) technology with dedicated impulse responses for professional recording
- Anodized metal printing for maximum durability
- Wired, soldered and built by hand according to our quality standards in Albacete (Spain)
Max current consumption
- Input >1MΩ
- Output <1kΩ
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions 15.5 x 12 x 6.5cm
- Weight 540gr